Nearly everything your business does will involve “the law.”
From business law, contract law, employment law, intellectual property and more, we can help guide your business in the right direction.
- We help you select and create the right kind of business structure that will work for after carefully understanding your position and aspirations.
- Once set up, we prepare and put in place key organizational documents to establish your business identity.
- It is important to have a clear written understanding between owners and partners in any business venture.
- We advise on unique issues that may be unknown to you to prepare comprehensive agreements.
- Legal drafting is as much of an art as it is science, and we have solid expertise in preparing carefully drafted commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, sale of goods and master services agreements.
- Don’t let the technical legalese throw you off, and let us be your translators.
- Buying or selling a business is always an exciting opportunity. But this excitement needs to be balanced with legal advice of your counsel to ensure that your interests are protected.
- You can trust us to take your transactions from start to finish in a way that they close smoothly, swiftly and securely.
- A business often needs investment to take its venture to the next level. But not every company and investor are equally sophisticated, and therefore, you need counsel that will safeguard your money.
- Whether through early-stage seed financing or bigger private placements, we are dedicated to our clients’ financial growth.
- If you wish to raise funds but not dilute ownership of your business, debt financing is a great way to achieve your goals.
- Whether secured or unsecured, we are able to assist you in all kinds of loan transactions.
- Businesses are flexible structures and allow for reorganizations at all stages. While planning these reorganizations may be relatively easier, implementing each aspect of it can be a complicated multi-step process.
- We can help you restructure your businesses in a way that best suits you.
- Setting up a business legally comes with the responsibility of complying with business legislation to ensure that you are maintain proper records in a timely manner.
- Businesses often rely on lawyers to take charge of complying with such requirements and we are happy to maintain and update your company’s minute books.
- If you are a regulated professional (such as physicians, dentists, accountants, engineers, architects, etc.) you may be able to incorporate your practice as a professional corporation (PC).
- Benefits of PC include limited liability protection, corporate tax benefits, special access to corporate funding, etc. We can discuss the pros and cons and help you set up a PC of your own.
- IP law is an inevitable part of most businesses today and as one of the most valuable assets of a company, it’s important to protect your IP.
- It’s good news for a business to start hiring. But with a growing team comes the responsibility of a company to ensure that the arrangements with team members are clearly defined and legally compliant.
- We prepare protective personnel agreements, including employment, independent contractor, consulting and executive agreements.
Free 20-Minute Consultation
We understand that for various reasons, people sometimes shy away from reaching out to a lawyer. We want to make sure that costs are not among such reasons. This is why we offer a no-obligation free 20-minute phone consultation.
Drop us a message and we will be happy to schedule a free 20-minute call to understand your concerns, provide initial advice as well as a reasonable fee quote for any further engagement you may require.